By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - MGS4 - Best game I played in years!

That sucks Brawl didn't work for you.

You should try out Metal Gear Online too. It takes a little getting used to if you play a lot of games like COD4, Halo3, Resistance, etc., but it is REALLY deep and a lot of fun.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

MGS4 clasifies as a game now?
Weird, I always saw it as a pretentious and stupid cutscene fest with some parts where the player has to press some buttons to circumvent stupid AI situations in.
Oh and a whole lot of crap about nanotech too.

MGS4 is the best game I've played,this gen.

For one split-moment in time...I read only Starcraft after "MGS4-Best game I played in years"...

I had entered the twilight zone.

Then the second part of your user name "Maniac" pierced my conciousness, and all was well in the land.

kasillas88 said:
DAMN IT!!!
I need to play this game!! I've got 1 month til I leave for Army Basic Training I only have $30 and Blockbusters never fucking has it.....the clock is ticking.

You need to play it, if you dont, dont call yourself a gamer.

mM
Around the Network

MGS4 Baby! It's here and its great! Lets celebrate!! 10/10

@Fishie

u havent played MGS4 have u lol and dude relax MGS4 is more than a game its a masterpiece

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

when brawl is playable again you will say it about brawl

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

if you guys havent played mgs3 snake eater, you should have its the most amazing ps2 game there is to date, also i would suggest playin metal ger online, its soo fresh and so enjoyable, its hard but it took me about 3 hours to hit it home.

i have just got battlefield, waitin on delivery and mgs online will be the only games i play for a while

cheapest ps3 games www.spitpod.com - checkout Chris browns new forever tune - lifes a beech just like my avatar

pinback4life said:
@Fishie

u havent played MGS4 have u lol and dude relax MGS4 is more than a game its a masterpiece

Heh I might have an interview with Kojima come august actually.

Never liked his games though.