By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Want to upgrade my PC to be able to play Gears Of War

i love xbox360 said:
buy a 360

I only want to play Gears OF War , what's the point ?

Around the Network

$70 is not going to get you there. Unless you find some really cheap stuff on ebay, that's just not the right level of budget for upgrading.

Now if you had ~$150-250 at least, you can get some serious improvements.

Million, I have to wonder if this thread is a joke. That money isn't even enough to buy a game, let alone a motherboard and other components.

You have to save some more money.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I was enquiring please don't shoot me , like I said I could buy a brand new PC if it was neccasery but my top priority right now is my paying for driving lessons.

sc94597 said:
Gnizmo said:
fazz said:
You need like $4000 to build a 'decent' PC.

If you had $140, then you could do something more. Plus, what kind of RAM and processor you have now?

LOL. No you need like $400 to build a 'decent' PC if you already have a monitor and HDD. Still, his current budget is woefully inadequate to upgrade the PC to the levels he will need.

Fazz was being sarcastic.

Err um yes, of course. I knew that. Honestly, I have seen more absurd posted on this website.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network

If i were you i would just save up some money and wait for for Gears 2.

If you really must play Gears 1 on your PC then get a summer job.

Ickalanda said:
fazz said:
You need like $4000 to build a 'decent' PC.

If you had $140, then you could do something more. Plus, what kind of RAM and processor you have now?

Are you kidding me?  You can build a computer that runs Crysis on high for $500.

@topic creator

You are going to need a bit more money than that, but don't buy a 360 or anything, games like that play much better on computer.

He is making fun of a lot of people, he is not being serious about it...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

What is your current PC's configuration. Easiest way to find up is Start>Run dxdiag
You could try for an 8600GT 256DDR3, should play most games including Crysys.

Heeeeyyyy!!!! <Snap>

i have gears and can run it on Very High!

PS360ForTheWin said:
i have gears and can run it on Very High!

what do you want an achievement or something?

Achievement Unlocked - Brag about PC (30g)