By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Doom 4 set to be an Xbox360 exclusive?

Gamer4life said:
WiiStation360 said:
Misleading title. The rumor is PC/360 exclusive.

Do people care about Doom anymore?

As expected from a SONY fanboy. It's still a game you can't buy on a PS3. So it's still a console exclusive or MS exclusive. Wow how already in their second console MS already seems to have more exclusives from 3rd parties than SONY.

But it's a game you can buy on a PC/MAC, so it's not an Xbox 360 exclusive.

Around the Network

^ this will get friendly

Nice link though.... forumrules anyone

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

e3.net is a fansite--and not a very good one, usually. They post things they want.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Gamer4life said:
WiiStation360 said:
Misleading title. The rumor is PC/360 exclusive.

Do people care about Doom anymore?

As expected from a SONY fanboy. It's still a game you can't buy on a PS3. So it's still a console exclusive or MS exclusive. Wow how already in their second console MS already seems to have more exclusives from 3rd parties than SONY.

Exactly how am I a sony fanboy?  Because I point out that I will be able to play doom4 on my PC?  I do not own a PS3, so why would I care if it comes out there or not.

it would be better on pc anyway just like most other game.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Around the Network

Yes people stll care about doom, and it will be yet another great online game for LIVE.

I feel sorry for SONY fans, so many exclusives go to XBOX360 lately...

Another good point for MS

Red Alert3 + Left for Dead + Doom4

more and more hardcore ...

Damn, these hardcore gamers will play these games on PC !!!!!!!

Time to Work !

doom 3 was okay but i have played better, i am surprised that they would want to limit them selves like this when this game would do great for multi platform

Oh, another PC game considered being x360 exclusive? LoL.
x360 don`t have enough exclusive games, that every pc/x360 game xbots call exclusive? =)))

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far