By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Over 370,000 words recorded for Fable 2

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=191732

This fits with the notion of increasing depth, choice and consequences in the second installment of this excellent series.

According to the article, Fable 2 will have over 200 speaking characters.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

Starcraft is going to flip when he sees this.

Edit - That is starcraft.  New Avatar.  Hate it.

in comparison how much did oblivion have??....as that will be the direct comparison

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

DMeisterJ said:

Starcraft is going to flip when he sees this.

Edit - That is starcraft.  New Avatar.  Hate it.

LOL!!!

Most oblivion characters were pretty bland and boring, its more about quality then quantity. Lets hope fable 2 has a healthy mixture of both.

Around the Network

Oblivion had a lot of random stuff said but it didn't have nearly that much. Most of the speaking parts were about establishing a living world rather than telling a story. So a lot less.

Tease.

Well I imagine this would be strong story-telling combined with an attempt at creating a world that is very "alive," as this was one of Fable's strong points and appears to be a major goal of Lionhead's for Fable 2 as well.

I really wonder just how big Fable 2 will be--could it be the first game Molyneux's ever made that lives up to its' promises? Black and White, Fable, and The Movies were all great games, but nowhere near the promises he made.

That said, I have great hopes for F2--especially after the 'you can compress something to one one-hundredth the size with little noticeable quality loss'. I really wonder what made him say that.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

what is that new Avatar Starcraft?

Looks like something out of Motorstorm 2...but that would be blasphemy..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

darthdevidem01 said:

what is that new Avatar Starcraft?

Looks like something out of Motorstorm 2...but that would be blasphemy..

Lol.  Its a picture from Fable 2.  But I'll remember you said it looks like Motorstorm 2 the next time a Sony fan tries to convince me F2's graphics arn't all-that.........