By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The super smash bros. brawl european friendcode thread

I will post mine today.

Around the Network
koopatrooper said:
@Ike
why it worked already with u and then stopped?

I think my laser broke. I will send it to Nintendo. Doesn't matter really much. I will give you the change to train a bit so I wont defeat you really hard. :P

Ike said:
koopatrooper said:
@Ike
why it worked already with u and then stopped?

I think my laser broke. I will send it to Nintendo. Doesn't matter really much. I will give you the change to train a bit so I wont defeat you really hard. :P

well i wuold train but i sent it in on friday cause mine didnt work now i have to wait =(

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!

bet with *no one yet* that the combined first week of Monster Hunter 3 in america and europe will be 600k or more! winner changes looser sig and avatar for two months!

It really is bad of Nintendo. First The big delay in Europe and now it doesnt even work :S But it's still great they made the game.

so multiple people have trouble?
shouldn't bought your wii so soon

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

Whenever you euroboys want to get your faces stomped online, let me know.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well, I´m not European, but I´d like to play against you guys.

It´s in my sig if you want to add me.

see sig

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

Cougarman, I´m adding you in Brawl, ok?

Oh, my nickname is Dan btw.