By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Wii won't read Brawl!

I have the same problem, has anyone here sent it in while despite the Wii being chipped?

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Around the Network

Ok how come you guys have Brawl already? Where can I go and buy it today (in the UK)?

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

My Wii sometimes doesn't read disks but after 3 or 4 tries it eventually works.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

koopatrooper said:
dont sent it in starcraft wath this!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7eUcBJg130&NR=1

I can't believe he was actually trying to time the "WAIT!" with the start of the video.....

Still, helpful, I'll probably get this problem tomorrow when I finally get a copy of brawl.

If you preorder it online you usually get it 1-2 days before the official release. atleast hre in Sweden.

Ohh did I mention that I got it today???

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Seriously people, try blowing canned air into the disc slot, or if your lazy/cheap, blow it yourself like if it where a NES. Just don't spit on it.

I tried the cleaning disc but it didn´t work for me :(

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

seems a none updated wiikey also makes it impossible to run your legit copy.
Anyway I am going to get my chip removed this weekend I have no use for it anyhow.

thats what happend to me! you need to call nintendo.

I have a modded Wii and Brawl works for me but then again I have uppgraded my Wiikey chip with the latest patch.

Dont know why I modded my Wii all games I have I have bought..

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints