By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - European Gamers are SMART!

If there's one thing we can all agree about Europe:

Civilization: Revolution (X360):

• 16,784 First Week
  • 14,602 Second Week
  • 13.0% Drop

Civilization Revolution (PS3):

• 13,251 First Week
  • 10,309 Second Week
  • 22.2% Drop

Now, we can see that PS3 owner's aren't quite as smart as X360 owners in Europe, but they still have time to redeem themselves. Lets hope that the DS, with all of it's selling power, does well with the (IMO) superior, portable version.

And remember, if you don't buy Civ:Rev, something is wrong with YOU!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network

IS it fairly easy to use on the 360?

I just tried Civ 4 on my Vista PC but it had so many compatibility issues I had to take it back.

I'd love to play Civ Rev if it is actually easy to control.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

It physically pains me to think that Europe has the game already and I don't. I'm gonna go curl up in the fetal position and cry for a bit.

ill be buying it so im smart

It phyiscally pains me to think about that game and how shitty it is.

Around the Network
starcraft said:

I just tried Civ 4 on my Vista PC but it had so many compatibility issues I had to take it back.

The game was built for the 360/PS3, so the UI is very smooth, and works very well. There are a few things scrapped from the normal Civ series that I'm upset that they aren't there (such as map modifications), but overall looks like a good mix of what Civ is all about.

If everything works well for me, it'll be Day-1 in the states. I hope that it can reach 1m+ worldwide between the 360/PS3 when everything is said and done - and with 50,000 already sold in Europe...It stands a good chance of happening if Americans can get with the program :)

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Psh....just cuz you don't understand the greatness that is cutesy turn based strategy....don't hate AJ.

Torillian said:
Psh....just cuz you don't understand the greatness that is cutesy turn based strategy....don't hate AJ.

He's mad that palestinians didn't get a faction in Civ. Rev. probably. (or persia, or whatever)

He gets mad easily about these things.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

starcraft said:

The demo worked pretty well, I thought, but it's much simpler than a PC Civ game.

Can't we all just get along and play our games in peace?

I might go for the DS version depending on how it turns out.