By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Good Of A Gamer Are You?

umm above average so "great gamer " i guess

Around the Network

meh

I think i'm incredible with FPS. I'm zero in race or rts games... :)

Great.

If I like a game, I'll probably end up completing it on all difficulties, completing all quests, collecting all collectables. I usually come pretty high up on scoreboards for online games (I'm MVP on CoD 60% of the time).

However, compared to some of my friends, I truely suck at multiplayer (check out the xbritx stats on Bungie). However, my tastes are a bit more varied, as they mainly play shooters and the odd racer, not much else.

Probably this : Good- You are good. You can beat some hard games on higher difficulties. You can also speed-run through ultra easy games.

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Around the Network

I'm really amazing at some games and really bad at others. The EA hockey games i have played i can destroy the hardest level comps like it was nothing. Def jam fight for New York i was unstoppable, hardest mode with 4 fighters i could go untouched. CoD4 i'm really good at too, peaked at 54th in kills, and i'm one of the players that can show up late and pull out wins against crazy odds.

Between good and great.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

SHMUPGurus said:
sc94597 said:
RolStoppable said:

For reference, here's the list of my accomplishments:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=156047

Yes, I really played Road Rash 64.

Omg that is such and amazing list of accomplishments. It is even more amazing because metroid games are on there.

What's even more amazing is that he took the time to create such a list! He must track every single achievement on a personal ''got-to-have-everywhere'' notebook or something! @_@

When you put that much energy into those accomplishments, it would be more surprising if you DIDN'T remember what you did.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

I'm super pooper cool gamer, epic win :)

NJ5 said:
SHMUPGurus said:
sc94597 said:
RolStoppable said:

For reference, here's the list of my accomplishments:

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=156047

Yes, I really played Road Rash 64.

Omg that is such and amazing list of accomplishments. It is even more amazing because metroid games are on there.

What's even more amazing is that he took the time to create such a list! He must track every single achievement on a personal ''got-to-have-everywhere'' notebook or something! @_@

When you put that much energy into those accomplishments, it would be more surprising if you DIDN'T remember what you did.

What I meant was that he even got the amount of playtime right. I don't remember the exact seconds on my Metroid: Zero Mission minimalist speedrun, so I'd mostly say something like 39:xx and stuff. But yeah, that's Rol so...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!