By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Dark Knight

coolestguyever said:
holy cunt, thats long.

But i can't fucking wait for this movie!!!

Prior to Batman Begins i thought batman was a tad bit gay, but now i love batman!!

I wish I knew how to quit you.

Around the Network

I'm waiting for the reviews, but I wholeheartedly agree with you, PDF. * edit * I'm waiting for the review, and the review is in the original post. I never said I was a rocket scientist.

lengthy, nice, the longest movies are the greatest!

I cant wait for it. Batman Begins was the right direction for the series. Ugh I dont think I couldve gone for another Mr. Freeze like character *shudders*

Now if we can only get this kind of realism to the series for X-Men, then we can have a movie!

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

Soriku said:
I have one problem and it's about Joker. Joker's supposed ti be pretty comical, leading Batman in a direction, possibly tricking him, pulling pranks to achieve whatever he wants to achieve. He also uses his own devices like ultra-sharp cards, jack-o-lanterns (or Joker-o-lanterns :P) that explode, guns that can stick stuff, "laughing" smoke, etc. In the trailers that doesn't seem to be the case. I see him walk towards Batman, shooting a MACHINE GUN. I actually hope he pulls pranks instead of just...that.

The Joker has changed over the decades. He was a murderous maniac in the thirties and fourties, forgotten in the 50's and revived in the 60's and 70's but merely as a harmless prankster. You undoubtedly refer to the animated version of the Joker from the 90's cartoon who was a mix of both era jokers + Nicholson's portayal.

Nolan simply went with the 30's/40's joker which I greatly enjoy. It fits the new style.

The Doctor will see you now  Promoting Lesbianism -->

Around the Network

A relatively spoiler free review
http://www.rollingstone.com/reviews/movie/16155928/review/21477208/the_dark_knight

Just seen some of the the tv spots on youtube #6 and #7 were particularly impressive.

What bugs me is that I have to wait a week after the US release to see it here! Boo Hoo.

fkusumot said:
coolestguyever said:
holy cunt, thats long.

But i can't fucking wait for this movie!!!

Prior to Batman Begins i thought batman was a tad bit gay, but now i love batman!!

I wish I knew how to quit you.

I'm as addictive as cigarettes, you can't quit me! muhahaha

That's a great length for the movie, can't wait to see it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

can't wait must see.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721