By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predicts the 12 PS key titles Square Enix will release on the PSN on Japan

So since they didn't confirm theit biggest game(FFVII) for the PSN do you guys think they will finally be making that remake fans are moaning about?

Around the Network

I think there a good chance that
Bushido Blade 1 & 2
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Tobal 1 & 2

will be released...

You do know that they released more than only RPGs on the ps1

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Star Ocean 2 maybe? Also, as said before if they dont release FFVII on PSN....how many of you think this is gonna lead to a FFVII remake on Ps3??

sc94597 said:
Soriku said:
Why would FF VI be on? That was on the SNES, not PS1. The PS Store only has PS1 games.

There was a ps1 remake. The loading times sucked though.

Yup Soriku, there's a PS1 version of FFVI with CG cutscenes and some other stuff improved, in US it was released in the Final Fantasy Anthology CD with FFV... Although in Europe it had FFIV instead of FFVI

hopefully they put Parasite Eve and if alot of ppl buy it, maybe they'll make another one.

Around the Network
docholliday said:
Star Ocean 2 maybe? Also, as said before if they dont release FFVII on PSN....how many of you think this is gonna lead to a FFVII remake on Ps3??

Don't get ahead of yourself. You don't know what console/handheld it would be released for.

If you go to Store.playstation.com and choose your country as Japan, you can see that Xenogears is already on the PS Store.

And in Europe FFVI was released as a single FF game on the ps1 (with a FFX demo)

In the near future we'll probably see the entire ps1 catalogue on psn which means sony was right about their BC???

NiKKoM said:

I think there a good chance that
Bushido Blade 1 & 2
Parasite Eve 1 & 2
Tobal 1 & 2

will be released...

You do know that they released more than only RPGs on the ps1

Hahaha yeah I do but I'm not too familiar with SE's non RPG games...

weaveworld said:
And in Europe FFVI was released as a single FF game on the ps1 (with a FFX demo)

In the near future we'll probably see the entire ps1 catalogue on psn which means sony was right about their BC???

Every PS1 game is already playable on PS3.  It's the PS2 games that have troubles.