By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Predicts the 12 PS key titles Square Enix will release on the PSN on Japan

Xenogears is confirmed so that leaves 11 to predict. Here's my predicition:

1. Xenogears (Confirmed)

2. Vagrant Story

3. Chrono Cross

4. Front Mission 3

5. Valkyrie Profile

6. Legend of Mana

7. Parasite Eve  Brave Fencer Musashi

8. Dragon Quest VII

9. FF Tactics   Einhander (Confirmed)

10. FFVII FFVI

11. FFVIII

12. FFIX

I bolded 8 through 12 because I know Square Enix likes to make money through remakes or other versions of the DQ and FF series, so I wouldn't bet on them. Other thing you can notice is that I've predicted more Square games than Enix ones, that's because I don't know very much about Enix...

What's your prediction?

EDIT: I wouldn't bet on Parasite Eve either since that game wasn't a masterpiece. Any other possibility?

EDIT: Took out FF tactics because SE is still going with the series on other sytems, I don't know if they want to release it for 600 yen on the PSN while having it on handhelds for much more than that. (600 yen is about 5-6 US$)

Around the Network

I think Brave Fencer Musashi will be in there somewhere

Forgot about that one, it has more possibilities than Parasite Eve in my opinion, and I'd love to see FFVI on the PSN store, while FFVII still has too much juice left and SE knows it, so I'd put FFVI instead of FVII

List edited

I think Einhänder was confirmed too

Around the Network
Grashopper said:
I think Einhänder was confirmed too

Oh, true... I'll edit the list

Soriku said:
In the other thread I posted some titles that were being put on. Look at those then revise your list. And I think BFM is likely too.

What a coincidence soriku, remember a couple of days ago? When I said if the ps1 game came to the ps store(Square rpg) and then a couple of days later square plans to release its key titles.

mM
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
In the other thread I posted some titles that were being put on. Look at those then revise your list. And I think BFM is likely too.

What a coincidence soriku, remember a couple of days ago? When I said if the ps1 game came to the ps store(Square rpg) and then a couple of days later square plans to release its key titles.

What are those? these are predictions.

Edit: Nvm

Soriku said:
Why would FF VI be on? That was on the SNES, not PS1. The PS Store only has PS1 games.

There was a ps1 remake. The loading times sucked though.

Hey I didnt hear of any of this. Can someone give me a link to where they said they would bring 12 titles to PSN? Also how about origanal titles?

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e