By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Help! I've been gone.

I left for a camp on June 1st. I just back today. If anyone could give me a gist of what went on . That'd be great!

(I looked at MGS sales and the fact leo-j is somehow back.)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Everybody who was banned/permabanned has been back.

well not that much....JRPG's announced for 360, FF13 event in August, MGS4 sells extremely well, 80GB PS3 bundles are sellouts, Wii JRPg's announced, COD 5 is coming to all platforms, Star Wars wii game exclusive with lightsaber controlls (HELL YEAH)....and so on

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

mgs did pretty good first week 1,4 million

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Every permaban ever came back. GBallzack posted some cat pix and got permabanned again. It looks like Leo-J won't last long either.

MGS4 is already the best selling PS3 game in Japan, in its first week.

After that week, Wii and DS are back on top.

I filled out a job application but I haven't turned it in yet.

I got these weird spots on my arm and I don't know what they are. I have an appointment to see what it is tomorrow.

I went camping in Lake Tahoe and got some great pictures.

I bought a nice used organ at Salvation Army for only $39!

And I just fed my cat, had a bowl of Frosted Flakes, and went shopping.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
well not that much....JRPG's announced for 360, FF13 event in August, MGS4 sells extremely well, 80GB PS3 bundles are sellouts, Wii JRPg's announced, COD 5 is coming to all platforms, Star Wars wii game exclusive with lightsaber controlls (HELL YEAH)....and so on

You forgot god of war III was announced for E3.  I would have told him but I thought sony fans would be better telling sony news.

Resistance 2 gameplay footage is now readily available.

God of War III to be announced at E3.

Kid Icarus Wii to be announced at E3.

Star Ocean 4 for 360 (exclusivity has yet to be decided)

MGS4 sells insanely well, and averages 9.3 on GR. Gets 10s from all the big sites like IGN.

I'm sure there's other stuff I'm missing, but I can't think of anything else.

Oh, and welcome back! :D

sc94597 said:
darthdevidem01 said:

You forgot god of war III was announced for E3.  I would have told him but I thought sony fans would be better telling sony news.

never bought a GOW....so not a huge fan. this is why I always forget about ti every time....but still I have played them n I know they are awesome...they have just never stayed in my memory!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

MGS4 stormed everything and everyone in its first week. Haters were quick to point out the game didnt sell 9 million copies in 3 days and declared the game a failure.

Suddenly 300,000 people on this site became fans of JPRGs and claimed the xbox360 to be as, james cameron would say, the king of the world.

Resistance 2 videos were met with praise from ps3 fans, while haters declared the graphics to be poor, forgetting the game is about half finished and that they have small flaccid penises.

MGS4 received great reviews, prompting mass speculation that Sony owns the entire media sector devoted to video games and that they gave $600 million to each reviewer to praise the game. Some reviewers obviously preferring the 360 decided they didnt want to review the game because they would have to give it a high score.

People who like the consoles that will have a big showing at E3 are looking forward to it, while those who like the consoles that dont claim E3 is 'pointless' and 'a waste of your mothers time'

So, you havent missed much

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I bought a Wii!!!!

That's easily the most biggest news!!!!

And PS3 was number 1 console last week! w00t!

I think some kind of glitch on this site happened where all the banned members came back. I'm not too sure it was intentional.