By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Blizzard site drops heavy Diablo 3 hints?!?!?

HappySqurriel said:
Thatmax said:
^^ they seem to have the MMO area covered already, I would most likely not buy an MMO Diablo, if i didnt get WOW then i wouldnt get that.

They currently have the MMO market wrapped up, but I can't see them maintaining their dominance in the long run (2 or more years from now) with the increasing competition in the market.

What new competition ?

Most of the people that left Wow for AoC have come back and so war Warhammer looks very lackluster...

Is Blizzard attending E3 ?

I thought Activision and Blizzard had pulled out of ESA.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

omg look check blizzard.net the image is opening more and more each day!!! :O

Man I hope so. And I hope it comes to a console, any console, as I am jonesing for a nex-gen hack n slash rpg. Has there been any games akin to diablo II, Champions of Norrath, etc on any of the new consoles? I played the crap out of both Champions games.

(I do have a PC to play them on, but for some reason I love those types of games on consoles).

Owner of PS4 Pro, Xbox One, Switch, PS Vita, and 3DS

I don't think it will come to consoles. Blizzards pc/mac exclusivity has done them wonders in recent years.

First off, WoW could decline 10% each for for 5 years and still be the biggest MMO out there, so I don't think they are to worried about it dieing. I doubt though that Diablo 3 will be an MMO (unless we don't hear about it for another 5-6 years) because they would be creating direct competition with themselves and why would they do that? The MMO is either Starcraft or something new so they carve a different part of the market out instead of carving into a market that they pretty much own. And so far there is only one Diablo rune, the other is Warcraft and there is a third that is Starcraft and there is a fourth in the bottom right that is for something new. Blizzplanet.com says it might be for a game Blizzard was going to publish but then decided not to.  And for the chance of it coming to consoles, between slim and none and slim has his bags packed and headed for the door.

Around the Network

If this is indeed D3 my dreams have come true. Oh please say the wait is over!!!

I shall cry heavily though if my laptop can not play it. :(

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

The dedication you show to any particular console or company is inversely proportional to the number of times you have gotten laid. If you get laid enough, even if you prefer a certain brand, you just don't give enough of a shit to argue about it on the internet.

Frodaddyg said:

AHHH!!! Such a tease!!!

How long has it been since LOD released? 7 years now? Sept. 2001?

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

If this is true (damn I am really excited about this), I hope they bring the cows back. :)

Currently playing:

Looks a lot like Starcraft to me