By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Blizzard site drops heavy Diablo 3 hints?!?!?

Thatmax said:
DiabloII.net has recently recieved inside info that Diablo 3 WILL be announced at WWI in Paris on saturday... now to look up wtf WWI is :D

They're announcing Diablo 3 at World War I?

Around the Network
The Ghost of RubangB said:
Thatmax said:
DiabloII.net has recently recieved inside info that Diablo 3 WILL be announced at WWI in Paris on saturday... now to look up wtf WWI is :D

It's Blizzard's WorldWide Invitational. 28 and 29 of June.

The Ghost of RubangB said:
Thatmax said:

If they had that woulda probly ended the war then and there, people united by Diablo 3 :D

I'm no expert but I was told somewhere that there was a Protoss symbol on there as well...meaning Blizzard is simply hinting at all its previous franchises before revealing a new franchise, because they have done that before.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

BenKenobi88 said:
I'm no expert but I was told somewhere that there was a Protoss symbol on there as well...meaning Blizzard is simply hinting at all its previous franchises before revealing a new franchise, because they have done that before.

See this: http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=30795&start=-0

Around the Network
HappySqurriel said:

I could be wrong, but I have been expecting Blizzard to announce a "World of Diablo" MMO game for awhile ...

If they took the (software) infastructure built for World of Warcraft over the past couple of years, spent 2 years upgrading it (and adding new features), created a new client focusing on producing better graphics (aiming to get good performance in most situations off of a 2 year old PC), and created new content based on the Diablo games it would be a new revenue stream for the next 5 years.

I would be pissed if Blizzard made a Diablo MMO like that PoS WOW.

That would ruin it.

Thatmax said:
The runes are the Hel and Shael runes. See the pic for yourself in best quality: http://www.blizzard.net/

In the words of Benjamin Briggs: what's going on? I can't see a thing!

^^ theyr subtle but once you see them you wonder how you missed em, look at the images in the ign one, that might help.

Diablo 3 won't be an MMO. Blizzard are not stupid.

But I do believe Blizzard will put advertisement on Battle.net for Diablo 3, which is fine by me.

Diablofans.com is piecing together some craziness wich is too much for me to think about right now but check it out.

Oh and they were formerly based at Diablo3.com until 2 or 3 months back Blizzard bought the domain from them 0_o something is goin on!