By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - bad decisions companies made that affected our gaming habbits

axumblade said:

I want to say that it really gets on my nerves that Capcom hasn't released a new REAL Megaman game in years.

They need one on an actual home gaming system. Same with Castlevania.

That's about all I can think of at the moment. Probably more to come later.

I hear ya man. I got to play the best game I've ever played with castlevania SOTN and then I never get another console 2 D castlevania. The DS and GBA ones were fine but its not the same...

Same with megaman, eventhough capcom needed to put him on hold as it just wasn't evolving.

You can add Sonic after Sonic and Knuckles on to that list. I never understood when i was a kid why there wasn't a follow up to Sonic and Knuckles on a Saturn. Now I know there was only it was canceled...bad move Sega.

Around the Network

1. Nintendo being hard on third parties back in the day.

2. Nintendo creating games that people just want to make cheap rip-off's, IE Nintendogs and brain age, so people make stupid games like toon-doku and Petz -_-.

3. Many choices on Sony's part like their customer support -_-

4. Microsoft charging for online service.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000