By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New Wii JRPG - Arc Rise Fantasia (Image Epoch x Marvelous), ToS script writ

And so it begins... maybe.

Around the Network

YES, finally a turn-based rpg. It better be good.

@soriku Hopefully the more rpgs, the better.

- The entire party shares an AP gauge, it depletes as actions are performed

That is strange;.

Sweet. That sounds very promising. Can't wait to see screens, and hear more. I do love a good Jrpg.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network
Soriku said:
Read this part:

"Finally, the company is said to be working with Konami and Sega at the moment, and is (most importantly in this context) focusing on the Wii and DS!"

Oh snap. More Wii/DS RPGs then? World Destruction is the one they're working on with ega. A new project of theirs is called "Project Salamander" (not the game name though :P) and do you think it could be a new Wii RPG...made by Konami and them? :O

Is the Konami game a new IP too? Suikoden VI confirmed?

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Finally JRPG's on wii....come to EU

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Soriku said:

- Graphics style is similar to tri-Ace games

- 3 character party
- It is possible for a character to attack more than once, or for a character to use a strong single attack that will leave the other charactes with less AP to use

Reminds me of Valkyrie Profile, it will be good then, considering the cast making this game as well.

Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:

That is strange;.

Hmm...reminds me of Paper Mario when you use FP. The party shares FP. I think the same happens in The Last Remnant as well.

Skies of Arcadia is probably a better parallel.  Everyone shared a similar bar with spells and special moves using it.

Good

they don't do enough turned based RPG's.

Getting really tired of all action RPG's.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints