By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Brawl just made me

@Neos
Ok, i accept your opinion, but i think god of war is better. But this game is awesome as well, i mean....it has snake :D and wario i forget about him. he is awesome

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Around the Network
Phendrana said:
darthdevidem01 said:
How is the subspace emmisarry??

It also makes you come, but then later you realize you caught a VD and it might have been a transvestite.

ohhhk..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Neos, let's play :D

Words Of Wisdom said:
super_etecoon said:
Wonder how much you'll "like it" when you're not playing with yourself.

One-on-One is where it's at...or preferably groups of four.

I prefer groups as well.  It's always so much more fun when you can share the fun with others.

I made that with OkeyDokey last Night... I think he was satisfied.

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

This thread is epic.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
Phendrana said:
darthdevidem01 said:
How is the subspace emmisarry??

It also makes you come, but then later you realize you caught a VD and it might have been a transvestite.

ohhhk..

Subspace Emissary is a bad come.

It's like coming early.  It doesn't feel good, and makes you feel all embarassed inside.

I hope you are enjoying it neos.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

I'm 100% sure I'll beat your record. I'm going for three times BEFORE the first menu has started.

I drink your milkshake.

I know that feeling, got it when I got to play SC4 this past week :)

T013 said:
I'm 100% sure I'll beat your record. I'm going for three times BEFORE the first menu has started.

Wow, a premature ejaculation fight. This idea has waited too long for the spotlight.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.