By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Star Fox Wii promised by producer Takaya Imamura

I also liked SFA.

Around the Network

this is sooo old!!

I don't know about SF:Ad but I loved SF:As

Guitar Hero 3/ Smash Hits

Look at those graphics!! Talk about realistic! Although I'm not quite sure I agree with the direction they're taking it. Also it seems he's out of his cockpit again, hopefully this is just a small ground mission.. Wait, why the heck doesn't he have his blaster out?

Anyways, I can't wait for a new Star Fox game, I hope it's like the 64 version. =P

woot Star Fox, make it like a mix of Adventures and 64, and it would be awesome.

Around the Network
BengaBenga said:
As long as you don't leave the arwing it's on my most wanted list.

Exactly. I say it over and over, Fox needs to keep his ass surgically attached to the cockpit seat of his Arwing unless he's in a Smash Bros. game.

Kenology said:
BengaBenga said:

Exactly.  I say it over and over, Fox needs to keep is ass surgically attached to the cockpit seat of his Arwing unless he's in a Smash Bros. game.

Weird, I really liked the submarine and landmaster stages in SF64. I've seen a lot of people complain about leaving Star Fox in his Arwing cockpit, yet no one ever mentions the Blue Marine and the Landmaster. Am I in the minority here? I love those two vehicles. =P

BengaBenga said:

qft - starfox adventures ftl

wfz said:
Kenology said:
BengaBenga said:

Exactly. I say it over and over, Fox needs to keep is ass surgically attached to the cockpit seat of his Arwing unless he's in a Smash Bros. game.

Weird, I really liked the submarine and landmaster stages in SF64. I've seen a lot of people complain about leaving Star Fox in his Arwing cockpit, yet no one ever mentions the Blue Marine and the Landmaster. Am I in the minority here? I love those two vehicles. =P

No, no... the Landmaster and Blue Marine are fine. We only had the former for one level and the latter for two, so I never include those in the above statement.

As long as his ass surgically attached to the seat of his various cockpits. How's that? lol!

Also, I won't front - I enjoyed SFA, but that was the exception.  No more of those type games for Fox.