By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - New controller

is there any hope for bring a new controller for 360 cuz we all know the 360 controller D pad is the worst we ever seen and its make a big problem for me on fighting games .. i know its perfect for FPS but we need it perfect in all thing. 

sorry for the bad english.

Around the Network

there are rumours of a motion controller. cant say that ive heard of anything else though.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Microsoft can't just use another D-pad, all the good ones are patented. Or so I heard.

Then they should creat new one

Whats wrong with the d-pad? I used it to beat Contra in under 15 minutes.

Around the Network

microsoft I doubt, but a third party should release one witha better D-pad sometime.

NNN2004 said:

is there any hope for bring a new controller for 360 cuz we all know the 360 controller D pad is the worst we ever seen and its make a big problem for me on fighting games .. i know its perfect for FPS but we need it perfect in all thing. 

sorry for the bad english.

Solution is really simple - buy this arcade stick on July 11... Decent stuff. It's equivalent of HRAP3 (Sanwa stick, Hori buttons)

^^^ me likey, I will pick that up, thanks for the post kber81!

the problem with the d-pad is there is a lose in control when u move from direction to another for example from up to down.

you are wrong... it's actually because the D pad is too sensible that it sucks.... you have to be exactly in the right direction to have the right result.....

but who plays with the D pad anyway.... especially fighting games..... always played with the analogue... it's closer to arcade style with the stick....