By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - IGN reviews alone in the dark: 3.5/10

roadkillers said:
I never played the game yet but I watched the videos and I was expecting it to be GotY material. Seriously Atari now officially sucks. They havent made anything good for what 15 years? Maybe more.

What about beyblade games ;)?

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Around the Network
disolitude said:
I suggest you people rent the game...you may like it. If you like Resident evil 1, 2 and 3 on ps1 with a touch of GTA this game is great.

All of the RE games before RE4 have not aged very well so that is probably why Alone in the Dark is supposably bad

ssj12 said:
roadkillers said:
I never played the game yet but I watched the videos and I was expecting it to be GotY material. Seriously Atari now officially sucks. They havent made anything good for what 15 years? Maybe more.

DBZ says hi

DBZ? Bayblade? Well first DBZ is alright but whenever I play it I just button mash and thats all I get out of it and dont get me started with Bayblade.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

Ouch.

roadkillers said:
ssj12 said:
roadkillers said:

DBZ says hi

DBZ? Bayblade? Well first DBZ is alright but whenever I play it I just button mash and thats all I get out of it and dont get me started with Bayblade.

I was just meaning the DBZ games, they get scores between 7 and 8 typically. Which means they are decent/good/fun.

Bayblade... what a gay anime that had an interesting physical game.... im serious.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network
disolitude said:
I suggest you people rent the game...you may like it. If you like Resident evil 1, 2 and 3 on ps1 with a touch of GTA this game is great.

Did you really say that Alone in the Dark is better than MGS4?

Riachu said:
disolitude said:

All of the RE games before RE4 have not aged very well so that is probably why Alone in the Dark is supposably bad

True, but thats mostly because of contols.

This doesn't control anything like resident evils. It does have static camera angles for some parts and it does give you the same "its difficult to shoot the enemy" feeling old RE games did. But that just ads to the tension... It also has amazing scenes like this...

FilaBrasileiro said:
disolitude said:

Did you really say that Alone in the Dark is better than MGS4?

No. Better means, better frame rate, better visuals, better audio...none of that is the case.

I said that i find it more fun to play.

Garcian Smith said:

Alone in the Dark? More like Alone in the SUCK, am I right guys?

(Just kidding. I'll probably still buy it anyway. :( )

No, no. More like Flop in the Dark.

All kidding aside, I think I will rent this just to see what all the fus is (or isn't) about.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

This game:
http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=188
is the shortest and nonsense game i've ever played, i mean ALL you can do is pass a tournament that is only like.. 5 oponents? and buy accesories for the beyblade xD

The sadest part is.. i liked the game.. beeing a 10 years old guy loving the beyblade serie ain't good for gaming xD

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||