leo-j said:
disolitude said:
leo-j said:
disolitude said:
leo-j said:
You enjoy this game more than MGS4?

Wow..

I sure am.

MGS4 had me watching some cool cutscenes and had an interesting conclusion to a great story. But gameplay wise it was absolutely nothing I havent seen before.

While you can tell a only a small group of people worked on alone in the dark while a small country worked on metal gear solid 4 due to the huge amount of polish that game has...you can also tell that without the polish, Alone in the dark is a brand new gaming experience while MGS4 is a repeat of the past 3 great games in that series.

Did you even bother replaying mgs?

Oh well, you hate the game anyway.

Lol. I bought the PS3 solely for that game...I bought the game before I had a ps3 actually to make sure it would come in on launch day. I am a huge fan of the mgs series.

I don't hate mgs4 but it deefinetly wasnt as good as 1 or 3 in my opinion. Was this the first MGS that you played or something? I can't believe someone would be raving so much about this game if they had played Snake Eater. Sanke eater introduces pretty much everything MGS4 gameplay is based around including healing and camouflage %. But it also had much better boss fights, better gameplay to cutscenes ration and that cool torture scene which owns any cutscene in MGS4...

I dont even take it as opinion anymore, it seems you are attacking the game.

I own all the MGS games, MGS4 is EASILY the best of the series.

lol,,leo I think it's safe to assume that he hasn't played MGS4,,,,

he is just pretending that he has PS3 so he can criticise the game and then don't forget about his upcomming Thread about selling his imaginary PS3 since PS3 is not good.

That is quite naive to think that people not liking a game that you like, means they couldn't have played it.  I can't even see where disolitude attacked the game.  Just say you disagree, and you think the game is amazing.  But he didn't even attack the game, he says he likes it, and thats why he's using it as reference to say Alone in the Dark is a good game.   And you are jumping down his throat.  What the hell?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Around the Network
disolitude said:
Picko said:
disolitude said:
Picko said:
disolitude said:
Picko said:
That's not so much proof as evidence you have different preferences than a single reviewer. Who would've thought?

Considering most people on this site pase their arguments around metacritic scores, I think this is proof enough.

Doesn't matter how you wish to spin it, it's not proof of anything ever.

Well smart guy...how is not the fact that a game that was reviewed at 3.5 is more enjoyable to me than a game that was reviewed at 10 by the same publication proof that reviews are meningless?

In what way does a reviewer speak to you and your gaming tastes when reviewing a game?

Because the world doesn't revolve around you. But if it did then reviews would indeed be meaningless in this case.

Of course I am assuming that the point of this thread wasn't just to say you have a different opinion to a reviewer. If that was actually the point I would've replied simply with "Duh" and left it at that.

So what you are saying is that the review is "right" and I am the problem for having a different opinion. Thats funny...

I wasn't talking about myself but everyone out there. You may not like GTA4 or sandbox games in general...but it got a 10...sorry its the best game for you to get.

Firstly, there's no need for you to rewrite what I wrote, it was perfectly clear the first time. Secondly, if you must rewrite what I wrote you could at least make sure you understand it before you do, as it is you've simply indicated that you couldn't understand my post. Thirdly, your initial proof is still rubbish - I suspect that won't be changing any time soon.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

Well, without re-re-re-quoting i´ll say:

- Everybody should NEVER pay attention to the points a review gives to a game, they suck! Instead just read the review, watch some gameplay videos and (if you know yourself good enough) you´ll decide to buy or not a game.

- Remember GameSpot´s and IGN´s PERFECT review of GTAIV??? I personally think this game sucks (very hard xD) I rather play my Wii´s VC games than this. BUT, don´t lynch me, those are just MY PERSONAL LIKES AND DISLIKES.

- MGS4??? I haven´t played that game (and probably i´ll never will). If someone says that game is a piece of **** and prefers to play Alone in the Dark, those are THIER PERSONAL LIKES AND DISLIKES.

SUMMING UP

Be yourselves, think by yourselves!

IF I DON´T WRITE THE PROPER WAY IT´S CUZ ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LAGUAGE

leo-j said:
SpartanFX said:

lol,,leo I think it's safe to assume that he hasn't played MGS4,,,,

he is just pretending that he has PS3 so he can criticise the game and then don't forget about his upcomming Thread about selling his imaginary PS3 since PS3 is not good.

I completely agree with you, him squillium and sieaner have tried there best to attack the game. The funniest part is that squilliam thinks the game runs on par with GTA4(rofl), and he also believe MGS4 has pre rendered cutscenes, truley pathetic.

now I understand why people were glad you were gone.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive