By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Proof that reviews are meaningless

epinefridis said:
I seriously doubt that YOU have played any games at all!
Now! how's that?

LOL. you guys are funny.

If you do get Alone in the Dark and get stuck, just message me, I'm at the last chapter. There are some parts where the game doesn't hold your hand at all and there hasn't been a guide posted yet...

Using the DVD-like menu you can skip to the next part...but I felt guilty and defeated when I did that.

Around the Network

just add me on psn and start up mgs, that would prove that you own ps3 and mgs4.

Psn: holy tard

@disolitude
Man, don't tell me that you actually will try to prove to all these ...weirdos that you played MGS4! It will be an epic fail. You don't have to apologize to anyone about the opinion you have about a game.
And the fact that these guys can't accept that you didn't like the game as much as you ..."should" (by their unwritten MGS code-my ass) is sad and pathetic for them and only for them!

"I seriously doubt that YOU have played any games at all!"
I hope you understand that "YOU" goes to shameless.

disolitude: Saying Alone in the Dark is more fun than MGS 4. Is like saying both Lair and Haze are better games than both Halo 3 and Gears of War.

no he doesnt have to, but he should so those who dont believe him can shut up. Its not a hard thing to do either

Around the Network

so true disolitude...

Difference of opinion is not prove lol

driving sucks and the fact is that everything uses fire and its glitchy

@masterb8tr
They should shut up (because many people here are really tired of them) either they believe him or not. It is getting really annoying.

nice proof!!

but with, or without proof, reviews suck by default.....

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!