By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Sales Figures

for the last time Leo.. famitsu comes out Wednesdays...

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

I think big changes are coming in numbers of NA and Others.

Please just be patient. Vg does their best to be on time every week with sales updates, but they can't be on time all the time. For example, haven't all of you ever been late for school/work?

I'm predicting MGS to remain on top this week, but not by much. Others sales should be able to carry it to the top for another week. And if the source is correct, and My imagination comes true, it should happen... i think.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

TheSource said:

Everything sold exactly as well as everyone expected in their imagination

5 million Wiis sold this week confirmed.

Oh sorry thought you said "wished" rather than "expected".  300,000 Wiis sold confirmed. 

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Good sales figures are expected for PS3 hardware. i assume it will be over 270k PS3's.

I hope it is a win for the PS3 in weekly sales or PS3 hardware sales are close to Wii hardware sales for the week. MGS 4 would of sold over 2.5 million copies. A further 7 days of MGS 4 would of been selling as opposed to unly three days the last week's sales.

Around the Network

Proof, as if any was needed, that the site Mods are PS3 fanboys.

They LOVE seeing the PS3 ontop of the Wii so much they can't bring them selves to update.

^^ LOL, however, you may speak the truth my friend, but be careful.

I think we must be being punished.

I expect an exact repeat of 2 weeks ago. Nobody should be surprised.