By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nights: Journey of Dreams... worth the bargain????

Hi folks,

I can get Nights for about 27USD for my US WII, but I'd like to know from you people who've played it... is it worth the buy? I didn't find Sonic too amazing, but I got that game also for a bargain, so find it worth the money I've paid for.

Thanks for your help

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network

The sega saturn one? For sure... that one is still worth 50 bucks in my mind.

The wii one? No way...anything over 10 bucks for that game is overpaying.

I got it through Gamefly and pretty much had to force myself to finish it. The whole game felt like it was carelessly rushed to meet a deadline. It seems like every time I started to get into it, I'd run into yet another poorly explained challenge or boss fight that would hold me up and annoy the hell out of me. And the controls drove me crazy. Seemed like no matter what set-up I tried it was flawed. The cursor only moves within a small box within the screen making it easy to lose track of, and on the nunchuck set-up the stick seemed oddly unresponsive. Then there's an annoying camera you have almost no control over.

I never tried any of the multiplayer aspects though other than the garden, so I can't comment on that. For the record I've never played the original Nights. I did love Sonic and the Secret Rings though after you suffer through the first few hours to get Sonic up to where he should have started at.

It have to be in the $10-$15 area before I'd personally consider buying it.

7.5/10 imo. I played $50 for it T.T
big mistake

@disolitude

I guess he want a more neutral point of view.
You know you're not the best person to give impressions on Wii games.

Around the Network

Better make that "she" I take all the comments serious around here so far it shows I should keep the money in my pocket.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

PSaiki said:
@disolitude

I guess he want a more neutral point of view.
You know you're not the best person to give impressions on Wii games.

And why is that?

Cause I don't openly masturbate to mario and other nintendo characters and judge wii games for what they really are?

Anyone that pretends to know me on these boards would know that I love Sega games...and Nights is a sega game. Therefore if I'm saying the game is not that great, its obviously because I hate the wii right? Geez...

Got it as a Christmas gift - but the controls were 'meh' and gameplay not engaging (mind I never played much). After a few months of collecting dust I sold it.

Much preferred Dewy's Adventure to Nights.

Lol........... I misread your username................
In my mind I have read another username.

Sorry, my bad.
Your username is not ev close to the one I thought it was.

PSaiki said:
Lol........... I misread your username................
In my mind I have read another username.

Sorry, my bad.
Your username is not ev close to the one I thought it was.

Lol...mistaken identity eh?