By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is a bigger Franchise? God of War or Animal Crossing?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I learned Spanish 'cuz it was easy and helpful where I lived, and then I moved up to Japanese because I was nuts, and now I'm giving up and going back to film and getting my degree within one year, because I'm almost done anyway. That's right, Rubang B is a failure and a quitter. But he makes movies!

Also, to anybody still in college with an open elective left, I highly recommend a linguistics class. It's awesome.

I love this thread's new direction.

Yep....linguistics is a great class. 

So...you are going for your bachelor's in film?

Around the Network

@ Manuelf

Now.

@ Darconi

I meant GoW 2.

super_etecoon said:
The Ghost of RubangB said:
I learned Spanish 'cuz it was easy and helpful where I lived, and then I moved up to Japanese because I was nuts, and now I'm giving up and going back to film and getting my degree within one year, because I'm almost done anyway. That's right, Rubang B is a failure and a quitter. But he makes movies!

Also, to anybody still in college with an open elective left, I highly recommend a linguistics class. It's awesome.

I love this thread's new direction.

Yep....linguistics is a great class. 

So...you are going for your bachelor's in film?

Yeah.  Turns out I only need 44 units of film classes, and some general ed and a language requirement.  I already have the general ed and the language covered, so I'm down to 44 units.  I can knock out over summer session starting July 7th, and then 13 in fall and 13 in spring and have a bachelor's finally, after 8 years of college!  (But only 2 at this university.)

God of War sucks man. I'm sorry, but I've been more than clear about my feelings for the franchise. Block puzzles, and mini-games, with weak combat. The game relies on its excellent narrative to cover up for shoddy and boring gameplay.

Even if Animal Crossing sucked(I've never been a huge fan, but I would be wrong to say that it "sucks" it's just not my favorite game), it would have to suck pretty hard to be worse than God of War.

I have my right to this opinion, because as I said, I've been outspoken against this horrible series MANY times before. The games are just godaweful. DMC, Ninja Gaiden, Rygar, and even the Spiderman open world games gave me more entertainment. IMO, God of War is without a doubt the most over-rated series of games ever made, eclipsing the Halo franchise, which actually had at least one good installment.

Mediocre.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

No one will buy a console just for animal crossing ... com'on .. will i get a DS version 2 just for nintendogs? ... didnt think so ...

GoW ftw

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:

God of War sucks man. I'm sorry, but I've been more than clear about my feelings for the franchise. Block puzzles, and mini-games, with weak combat. The game relies on its excellent narrative to cover up for shoddy and boring gameplay.

Even if Animal Crossing sucked(I've never been a huge fan, but I would be wrong to say that it "sucks" it's just not my favorite game), it would have to suck pretty hard to be worse than God of War.

I have my right to this opinion, because as I said, I've been outspoken against this horrible series MANY times before. The games are just godaweful. DMC, Ninja Gaiden, Rygar, and even the Spiderman open world games gave me more entertainment. IMO, God of War is without a doubt the most over-rated series of games ever made, eclipsing the Halo franchise, which actually had at least one good installment.

Mediocre.

Ironically no one here gives a crap what u have to think ... get a new hobby ... Gow > you ... period.

JiaJia said:
No one will buy a console just for animal crossing ... com'on .. will i get a DS version 2 just for nintendogs? ... didnt think so ...

GoW ftw

How did you come to this conclusion?

JiaJia said:
ZenfoldorVGI said:

Mediocre.

Ironically no one here gives a crap what u have to think ... get a new hobby ... Gow > you ... period.

Man, I just gave my opinion. What's the problem here?

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Troll account. Pay it no mind.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I would think someone would buy a console for Animal Crossing rather than an action game I rank 3rd behind Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY