By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Should Obama help Hillary retire her debt?

I think Obama should ask folks to donate, but that's it. She ws the one who decided to keep going when she knew she couldn't win. It's her debt, not his. She made the bill - she should pay.

Discuss.

Around the Network

No. Its her fault. For months it was self evident she was not going to win. Plus, I think she can take a massive tax break due to the losses.

Party first, right? What better way to show unity than helping your former opponent.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

no that bitch caused Obama enough trouble

MrBubbles said:
What better way to show unity than helping your former opponent.

This, above all other concerns including justice. If Obama wants the Democrats to win he has to get most of the Clinton supporters on his side.

Around the Network

She gambled on winning....she paid for stuff with money she didn't have....she behaved like so many other short-sighted Americans (credit card collections/house foreclosures/airlines). If she would like to plead and cry internet tears to hustle up some money to pay for a race she knew she couldn't win, then so be it...but it's not Obama's responsibility to pick her up and bail her out after all the way she behaved towards him.

To her credit, I don't believe she has personally asked Obama to give her money or to help her campaign to pay back her debt....yet.

i got an idea. Lets impose a windfall profits tax on obamas campaign and then redistribute the wealth to Hillary, who's poor.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

madskillz said:

I think Obama should ask folks to donate, but that's it. She ws the one who decided to keep going when she knew she couldn't win. It's her debt, not his. She made the bill - she should pay.

Discuss.

Obama should wait for Sony to set the precedent by retiring the debt incurred by Microsoft as a result of HD-DVD development and marketing.

Only if he'll give me $10m too. If he helps her, then we'll have her running again in NY, and we have enough budget problems as it is.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Why should the American people pay for her to be an idiot?