By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Any Wii games you want to see on PS360?

Zelda: TP and SSBB.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
NJ5 said:
Profcrab said:
I wouldn't mind seeing some Wii games in HD, but most of the games I like on the Wii are designed specifically for the Wii. I don't think the experience would translate well so I prefer they stay right where they are. Basically, no Wiimote, no port.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Just wait until E3 and you'll get your PS360 WiiToomotes. Or not...

I don't think coming out with motion controllers this late in the game for this generation will have any impact.  If anything, it will only be a way to get their feet wet with motion controls and then go for the full implementation with the next console.

I give that post a 9.6.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

sc94597 said:
@PSwii60 Zelda isn't an rpg, it's an Action-Adventure.

Technically, Zelda is an Adventure RPG, or straight Adventure. Action Adventure is more like Tomb Raider

Profcrab said:
NJ5 said:
Profcrab said:
I wouldn't mind seeing some Wii games in HD, but most of the games I like on the Wii are designed specifically for the Wii. I don't think the experience would translate well so I prefer they stay right where they are. Basically, no Wiimote, no port.

I give this thread a 9.7.

Just wait until E3 and you'll get your PS360 WiiToomotes. Or not...

I don't think coming out with motion controllers this late in the game for this generation will have any impact.  If anything, it will only be a way to get their feet wet with motion controls and then go for the full implementation with the next console.

I give that post a 9.6.

I don't think it will have an impact either, but maybe then there can be more Wii->PS360 ports.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

No More Heroes and Metroid Prime 3 those would be my choices.....when i do eventually get a Wii i will get those for sure

Around the Network
bardicverse said:
sc94597 said:
@PSwii60 Zelda isn't an rpg, it's an Action-Adventure.

Technically, Zelda is an Adventure RPG, or straight Adventure. Action Adventure is more like Tomb Raider

Not really. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroidvania#Sub-genres

MLB Power Pros. Everyone should get to play the best baseball game out there. Of course it's graphics won't impress. But it doesn't even use motion controls... and is the best baseball game i've ever played.

The new version is even going to have an extended RPG mode.

hmmm maybe Metroid Prime 3
I don't care much about Zelda or the newer Mario games.
If KH3 would be exclusive for Wii, then yes I would like to see that game on my RPGbox. uuuuhm Xbox of course ^^

I'm not a PS360 owner, but I would love everyone to have Brawl, so we all could play ^_^

No more hero's is the ONLY non-nintendo title that I can think of :( I thought it's weird quirkyness might be fun to try out :P But in the wake of games like GTA4 and DMC4... that's kind of a tough question :(

Well you can have that for now... until I think of another wii title that looked interesting ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.