By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confirmed: GOD OF WAR 3 will apear this E3

Good to see Kratos is back ^^

Time to Work !

Around the Network

That's just fighting dirty Poop....I like it.

Haphaestos, so if userbase was the only consideration then you would expect GTA4 to not sell even close to it did since the PS3 userbase is so much smaller than the userbase of the PS2 when GTA:SA came out?

Hephaestos said:
PooperScooper said:
Hephaestos said:

then multiply the AC on GC by 5 to get the same userbase as the PS2..... 3M GoW on 120 consoles sold isn't what anyone would call big.....heck the second even sold 66% only of the first.

It doesn't work that way... If we only Multiply the Ps3 by 2 then GTA4 sold 8Mil!

actually it does, both the 360 and PS3 have similar attach rate for GTA which proves the point....

Then by your logic Motorstorm is a bigger game then every Wii game except for Wii sports and Wii play.

It's bigger than Mario Galaxy

Mario Kart

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Because Motorstorm sold 7 mil those games didn't

because you have to multiply any Ps3 game by 2 to see how big it is compared to wii games.

PooperScooper said:
Hephaestos said:
PooperScooper said:
Hephaestos said:

then multiply the AC on GC by 5 to get the same userbase as the PS2..... 3M GoW on 120 consoles sold isn't what anyone would call big.....heck the second even sold 66% only of the first.

It doesn't work that way... If we only Multiply the Ps3 by 2 then GTA4 sold 8Mil!

actually it does, both the 360 and PS3 have similar attach rate for GTA which proves the point....

Then by your logic Motorstorm is a bigger game then every Wii game except for Wii sports and Wii play.

It's bigger than Mario Galaxy

Mario Kart

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Because Motorstorm sold 7 mil those games didn't

because you have to multiply any Ps3 game by 2 to see how big it is compared to wii games.

Rofl

Yea thats exactly how it is.

mM

looking forward to what they will show.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Ok, so when nintendo announces ANIMAL CROSSING at e3 for the wii, they won the show.

Its settled then.

So...you can't think of a better argument?

There is no point, obviously quantity>>quality.

In winning E3 yes. Also there are many franchises that nintendo has that are higher acclaimed than god of war. One example being Zelda.

Soriku look what you have done.
they are now revolting and its all your fault. you should have never have started this argument with me

no by my logic you compare the games at the end of the life cycle of the console so that they are comparable.

I do think motorstorm sold better due to the absence of GT5 and such games, when the PS3 will have sold 40M it will look a lot worse than now.

say the wii sells 120 M then motorstorm would have to be multiplied by 3 to compare (so it would equate to a 10M selling game on wii, but by the time wii reaches these numbers, all the games you cited will be above this...)

I repeat: compare at end of life cycle.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

sc94597 said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:
Ok, so when nintendo announces ANIMAL CROSSING at e3 for the wii, they won the show.

Its settled then.

In winning E3 yes. Also there are many franchises that nintendo has that are higher acclaimed than god of war. One example being Zelda.

I can do that to

FF XIII

GRAN TURISMO 5

if sales> quality

I just raped you.

mM
leo-j said:
sc94597 said:
leo-j said:
Soriku said:
leo-j said:

Its settled then.

I can do that to

FF XIII

GRAN TURISMO 5

if sales> quality

I just raped you.

Then pokemon and again FFXIII isn't sony it's square enix.