By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Confirmed: GOD OF WAR 3 will apear this E3

.Geenie. said:
Sony have stole the show already

I wouldn't say that. Nintendo could announce a new zelda. They also have yet to announce their quareter 3 and 4 lineups.

Around the Network
mesoteto said:
this is not good, probably will be a rush cgi just like kill zone.......

rushed cgi or not, killzone 2 has still managed to live up to the origional trailer, graphically  it is identical

.Geenie. said:
mesoteto said:

rushed cgi or not, killzone 2 has still managed to live up to the origional trailer, graphically  it is identical

Killzone 2 hasn't manage to live up to anything yet.  I have more faith in GoW3.

I give that post a 9.5.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Possible cases:

1_they just wanted to get experience in programing KZ2 so that GoW3 would be better.

2_They are late on schedule and went to help KZ2 to have an excuse (would explain the no playable or in game stuff at E3)

3_Sony japan told SCEA to go help SCEE so that there is at least one big SONY game ready in 2009 and that people start buying lots of PS3s now and not in 2020 when the promissed games finally came out.

I'm opting for 3 (but still am going to buy mine in 2020)

and no GOW 3 won't steal the show, it's a game that is a given and sony's "here is the game that will come out in 5 years" strategy is getting kind of old....

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Soriku said:
.Geenie. said:

Uh...pretty much any of Nintendo's franchises are bigger than GoW. If they annouce Kid Icarus/Animal Crossing/Some other stuff, GoW3 stands no chance.

No, thats a big LIE.

lol Animal crossing bigger than god of war 3 wow

mM
Around the Network
Profcrab said:
.Geenie. said:
mesoteto said:

rushed cgi or not, killzone 2 has still managed to live up to the origional trailer, graphically it is identical

Killzone 2 hasn't manage to live up to anything yet. I have more faith in GoW3.

I give that post a 9.5.

Killzone 2 has managed to deliver tha graphics that it promised, thats all i am saying, the game could still have shit gameplay but it does look identical to its origional trailer and thats all i was saying, so in that respect the game has managed to live up to the graphics it promised.

Soriku said:
.Geenie. said:

Uh...pretty much any of Nintendo's franchises are bigger than GoW. If they annouce Kid Icarus/Animal Crossing/Some other stuff, GoW3 stands no chance.

I'm sorry.... did you just say Animal Crossing or Kid Icarus is bigger than God of War????

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

the game didn't manage to deliver anything, it's not out yet...

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

leo-j said:
Soriku said:
.Geenie. said:

No, thats a big LIE.

In quality by reviews God of War is better, wit low 90s while animal crossing has high 80s, but in sales animial crossing takes the bigger by ALOT. I am going to assume there is a larger fanbase for animial crossing so I would say yes it is bigger. Even if God of War is the better game.

leo-j said:
Soriku said:
.Geenie. said:

No, thats a big LIE.

I was thinking the same lol.