By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Bodhesatva's thread of love

For the newer members of this site, I have a notorious habit of uncomfortable displays of emotion towards my fellow VGChartz members. I will often make threads professing my appreciation and affection for the members here, and request that my fellows do the same, in turn.

This is not one of those threads. Now that I am a mod, I do not request, but demand that we all get together and be friends. Wii, PS3 and 360 owners all have great games to play with. And remember, please, please, please, that it's entirely possible to have a host of great games for a console even if it doesn't lead its generation. I still remember the Dreamcast faithful who rabbidly and passionately adored that system (many still talk about it to this day), and that was the freaking death of Sega's console production. None of the three in today's market are anywhere close to that.

Enjoy the games, appreciate each other even if we have different gaming tastes. And love!

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network

I love you guys.

This is a good meditation right about now.

I luv alla yutes.

Thanks Bod for reminding us to get along.

Kumbaya....

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

I love GTA4 and I love all of you.

Manly tears were shed.

<.</>.>
I love you guys/gals too. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

A heart for all I guess...

flames_of - "I think you're confusing Bush with Chuck Norris."

Wii: 80-85 Million end of 2009 (1.1.09)

A <3 for my BFF Nintendo Fangirl :D