By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So who else has played Brave Fencer Musashi for PS1 (Square game, btw)?

It's not that great it was fun for a while... But Xenogears was released a month before BFM in NA.. And I imported Xenogears instead of BFM and I will never regret that decision... Xenogears is waaaay better..

@Soriku: If you believe that BFM was one of the best ps1 & square games what do you think of Xenogears??

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Soriku said:
NiKKoM said:
It's not that great it was fun for a while... But Xenogears was released a month before BFM in NA.. And I imported Xenogears instead of BFM and I will never regret that decision... Xenogears is waaaay better..

@Soriku: If you believe that BFM was one of the best ps1 & square games what do you think of Xenogears??

I haven't played Xenogears. I'll play it after FF VII...

Ah.. that's why you think BFM is so great... :) Don't forget to play other great ps1 rpgs like

Vagrant Story, Chrono Cross and if you can find it Grandia..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Soriku said:
NiKKoM said:

I haven't played Xenogears. I'll play it after FF VII...

After Xenogears, play Chrono Cross, though you will enjoy it more if you play CT beforehand