By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - So who else has played Brave Fencer Musashi for PS1 (Square game, btw)?

Lol this game must be old you should get some other cool games like guitar hero III.

Around the Network

I played it way back in the day, I really liked it. I was actually just thinking today that I wish it would come to the PS store, I just bought Wild Arms and Spyro today, and really wished they had Brave Fencer.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

i played the first level over 5 years ago, it was ok game

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I bought it way back when it first came out, primarily for the FF8 demo sadly, but I loved the game. Never picked up the sequel though, heard it wasn't very good.

i playted it for a good 10 minutes before i decided that i didnt like it and never looked back.

Around the Network

I really like this game a lot,perhaps some of the funniest dialog in a game of their time,I like the anti-hero comedy tale that this game brings,a well implemented gameplay,variety and awesome bosses,I enjoy this game much more than Zelda Ocarine's of time,and don't crucified me ,it's just my opinion,ok?

I never open any of the toys because I feel that they can lost their value XD
Obviously dumb of me,but either in their package looks cool :D

A really underrated game,but the sequel was not so good like I expect.

Soriku said:
@ctk

I don't buy garbage.

@Cougar

You mean when you get Lumina? That part's cool but definitely not the best of course :P Other parts are MUCH funner.

Then why did you bought a gamecube and tales :p? Guitar hero III>Tales of Symphonia,nuff said.

Had the game since around the time it came out.

I really should start a new game because I've forgotten so much about it.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Was there one on the ps2? I think I played that...

The Musashi fanfare is one my favorite pieces of game music ever.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs