By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What Kind of Music Do you Listen to When M/P Gaming?

For any M/P game I listen to:

1. Tupac - Ambitionz as a Rider, Heartz of Men, When we ride on our enemies

2. Eminem - Remember Me?, Superman, I'm a Solider

3. Audioslave - Set it Off, Like a Stone

4. Biggie - Hypnotize, Dead Wrong,  

5. Jay Z - Cant Stop The Hustle

6. Sublime - What I Got, Wrong Way

7. MIMS - This is Why Im Hot***

8. DJ Quik - So Many Ways, Dollas and Sense

9. 50 Cent - I get Money

10. Dr Dre - Still DRE, Next Episode

11. The Game - Street Kings, Higher

Amungst Others!

Around the Network

Multiplayer right?

On Brawl, depending on the person, I listen to some fast, hard rock/or some light rock.

I like listening to music crammed with sexual refrences to compensate for the lackof sexual content in multi player gaming.

^^^

You call that music?

Oh boy...

Whatever the game has.
I like to listen to my music on it's own so unless it is a game I can play without concentrating I wouldn't like my music on.
In multiplayer I am always concentrating.

Around the Network

None, because I like to concentrate and be able to hear everything that's going on around me.

lol@Rol

At least Sweden had a good chance beforehand. In Austria's case you always knew they were 100% chanceless before the games even started.

Wow, people listen to music while playing multiplayer games? I guess it shouldn't surprise me.

I don't listen to any. I rely heavily on full stereo surround sound to hear people coming behind me in Counterstrike, to interpret incoming enemy makeup in Starcraft, and to pick out Rogues in WoW.

As someone whose enjoyment in videogames comes from competition and whose goal is to beat everyone else as badly as I can, there has never been a time in the history of my game play that I've considered turning music on. In fact, Natural Selection (awesome HL1 mod for those who aren't familiar) came with built in music and ambience, and I deleted all associated folders and forced my game not to re-download them.

I honestly didn't know anyone wanted to listen to music while playing multiplayer games. Why wouldn't this be a single player thing? I can totally understand doing that. Like, in Final Fantasy -- it's not like the sound in FF actually makes you better or worse at the game.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Btw, stop bugging me lol.

RolStoppable said:
Slimebeast said:
^^^

You call that music?

Oh boy...

Sweden absolutely deserved to lose against Russia and on top of that got humilated. Even Austria haven't had a match in which they looked as helpless as Sweden in the match against Russia.

And this is on topic because?

mM