By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - If one Nintendo franchise HAD to end...

Hephaestos said:
If the only way to get a Metroid game is by getting rid of the prime series, then get rid of the prime to go back to metroid.

otherwise.... The wario games aren't really appealing :/ don't like the character one bit, he's gross and stupid...

Welll prime 3 was the last of the prime series.

Around the Network
decels said:
Of the really big ones I'd have to go with Mario Kart... Mario Kart Wii is atroscius, one of the least saddisfying games I have ever played... no fun at all, you win more based on luck rather than skill, the computer cheats tremendusly and the power ups are completely umbalendced, the only way they can save it is if they go to the old style, because the courses are good and the driving feels right... but the weapons just kills it off... Just keep, bananas, green and red shells (though they should make the red ones avoidable in some way), mushrooms, and bombs... maybe the star because it isn't game breaking... and what they should do is that the last drivers have MORE chance of getting the good weapons... in the sense that even the guy in first place should have a chance to get a star or a a golden mushroom... just less of a chance... But knowing nintendo they will never do so... and they will never kill Mario Kart since it sells so well

I think it involves much less luck than you think and when you get very good at the game you will realise that.  The fact that you are still concerned about computer characters shows you are not very good.  If I were to play 150cc against computer I would win like 19 out of every 20 races and I don't think I could be that lucky (otherwise I would have won the lottery). 

In fact take out the blue shell and the fake item box and I would go as far as saying it barely involves any luck at all.  Blue shell for obvious reason that you could lead the whole [(Luigi Circuit] race  and then have a blue shell on last lap, followed by a few red shells and just as you are recovering hit by someone with a star.  Fake item box cause there have been a few races recently where I have managed to get an item in 1st place and if it was a banana I would won the race by protecting myself with it but instead I get a fake item box and the person behind me fires me with a red shell and there goes my victory.  

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

warioware.

End of 2008 Sales:

Wii- 39 Million 360- 25Million PS3- 22 Million

PSN: papasmurf5721

Mario. If I see that princess get kidnapped one more time, that bitch can just enjoy that spiked turtle lovin.

I give this thread a 9.5.

Thank god for the disable signatures option.

Doshin the Giant, that game was boring, he had about 4 abilitys 2 of which did the same thing. Who wants to play a god game where you can only raise or lower land and pick up people.

Around the Network

Pokemon.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

Mario Party

What the hell? Why are so many people Warioware haters? I own 3 Wii games: Wariorware, Brawl, and Kart. Warioware is the most fun to play with casuals and just about anyone. It's a unique experience and uses the Wiimote well. Who cares what character it is? It's a ridiculously fun game.

Unbelievable.

I have no wish for a series to end, btw. If I don't like it, I just won't play it.

Joeykanga said:
Pokemon.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of the big ones, Metroid definitely. On a smaller scale: Mario Party, and some of his sports franchises (not Kart obviously).

I drink your milkshake.