By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - do you think call of duty 5 will be better than call of duty 4?

i really dought it because call of duty 3 wasnt nearly as good as call of duty 2

Around the Network

It will for be for me since I'm a Wii only owner. :p

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

No, but it will be better than CoD 3 and that is pretty good since 3 got some decent reviews'. and I liked it.

Call of Duty 3 was a rushed game, unlike COD5 for which they'll have had almost 2 years before it launches.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

No

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

What's 'dought'?

Anyway, I think the Wii version will rock.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

Only time can say if this is AS good as COD4, but I have my doubt. Even if it's Good, damn I'm tired of this WWII like games. Right now I prefer some modern looking visuals to the old ones

Visuals of what i ahve seen so far then no, it will not be anywhere close to cod4

i dont think so dont think it will reach so much sales as cod4.

It won't be very good compared to the perfection that is COD4. But I guess if your a Wii owner, your begging for FPS scraps.

My interest in COD5 is literally at 0. And I've beaten every COD for my 360 thus far.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.