By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think that I'm a fanboy?

I've never seen you as a fanboy. O_o Anyways you don't give that impression...

Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:

Well?

Do you think that I am a fanboy? If so, of what console ?

This thread isn't to call out other fanboys, but just what the users of this site think of D-M-to-the-J.

Ooh, and reasons why.

You'll always be a Sony fanboy to me, DMeisterJ.

You hide it very well though. Don't worry, we're all fanboys a littlebit, except me. I'm fair, balanced, and unafraid.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

lol, in all reality DMJ, I would support you for mod if a spot ever opened up. While deep down you'll never get rid of that Sony bias, you absolutely never show it, and it wouldn't be a bad thing if you did, from time to time. It's only the hateful cases that end up being a problem really. We throw around "fanboy" as an insult, but really I've always thought that people with no bias at all aren't really gamers. I mean, they say undecided voters are the dumbest people on earth(not to insult undecideds, lol, they really do say that, but it's painting in broad strokes which is always wrong) and it's the same theory really, except instead of "dumb" here I'm using "indifference."

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I don't think you are...any more.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

you are defo sony bias. But you're not a fanboy. You own a wii too don't you? I could imagine you choosing a game on quality over developer.

Around the Network
highwaystar101 said:
you are defo sony bias. But you're not a fanboy. You own a wii too don't you? I could imagine you choosing a game on quality over developer.

He owns a wii, but no ps3, yet he likes the ps3 the best. Weird huh?

More of a fag boy than a fanboy. ;) j/k

I think you rock out to Eminem and Justin Timberlake, however. :D

You used to have unregarded hate for Nintendo but you seemed to have changed a bit.

Hmm...

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

360 and Wii owner but PS3 fan???

weird huh???

Your a 360 and PSP fanboy bc u have 18 360 games and 14 psp games the most of any console in ur library bc the other consoles u have a max of 5 games.

"Like you know"