By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i didn't get one, now i know how mac owners feel when they dont even get virus because they are not popular :(

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network
Mistershine said:
pichu_pichu said:
I never got a PM,
I guess she hates pichus like the rest of the world

Me neither. I would have replied and only expected a handjob in return.

Also: What is a pichu? Is it like a baby picachu(SP)?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pichu_(Pok%C3%A9mon)

Nuts, even a spambot woman won't talk to me... :P

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

Bot chicks are hawt.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Bet: If Kingdom Hearts 3 becomes a multiplaform title/is not Wii exclusive then I will be banished from this land for 1 week and sing my praises to those who have proved themselves to be more intelligent than I.http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/RDBRaptor/rdbraptor_sig16.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">
My Anime List

Whaha, I was like 'WTF' when I saw the PM... 'I'd like to establish a long lasting relationship with you after seeing your vgchartz profile'... Of course it's annoying but admit it, it's funny as hell.

I drink your milkshake.

Around the Network

@ lightbleeder, okeydokey
if you get a reply tell us what you got...either that or your e-mail most likely will be flooded with spam

@T013
i found it more funny than annoying actually.

she managed to get another pm out before she got band haha. though another question would be, is she a she or a he or maybe an it?

dang. I didn't get anything from her.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

That slut!
I thought I was her only one.

@ils411
Kapag ako'y nababato, pinag lalaro-an ko ang ______ ko.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

iclim4 said:

That slut!
I thought I was her only one.

@ils411
Kapag ako'y nababato, pinag lalaro-an ko ang ______ ko.

nope! you sure aint her only one

whatcha talking about? what does that even mean? the blank suggests that its a fill up.....soooo......berdie? hwahahahaha!!!

ils411 said:
nope! you sure aint her only one

whatcha talking about? what does that even mean? the blank suggests that its a fill up.....soooo......berdie? hwahahahaha!!!

Trying to feign innocence eh? Pervert! ^_^

Shouldn't it be spelt "birdie" though?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags?