By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does any big rpg fan not own a 360?

i like rpg's, i am gonna buy 360 next year maybe.

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
Around the Network

I don't, it has a bunch of RPGs and all but nothing that has really caught my imagination. I would consider getting it but I need more than LO to buy a system.

scottie said:
There's heaps of them - they're known as the Japanese.

Microsoft is buying heaps of exclusive RPG's, and yet still cannot burst out of their FPS niche

well until microsoft buys a big rpg then we will see(im talking about the size of KH,FF,DQ)but that will never happen

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

no i dont have a 360 but have thought alot about it latley

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

I had a 360, not really compelled. The RPG's this cycle are just not as exciting as the leap from 5th gen to 6th gen, I am not saying they aren't good or better... I'm just not excited.

While I like my Wii, it has been a little lite on the RPGs, ok- A lot light. DS has beenmy biggest focus this last year. Unfinite Indiscovery (I know) looks awesome though.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Around the Network

Me. I love RPGs, but I'm not going to buy a 360.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

theres quite a few rpg fans who will never get a 360, too bad for them.

I'm happy i got a 360 for all the great rpg's coming out, especially Star Ocean 4

I don't even have time to play the DS RPG's. I am totally skipping RPGs on console (for now).

me, i dont own an x360 and if your a true rpg fan, the console to own is not the x360 with all its little rpgs, but the ps3 as THE best and biggest rpg this generation, Final Fantasy XIII, will be coming to the ps3.

ils411 said:
me, i dont own an x360 and if your a true rpg fan, the console to own is not the x360 with all its little rpgs, but the ps3 as THE best and biggest rpg this generation, Final Fantasy XIII, will be coming to the ps3.

but do you really think 1>alot of rpg's

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"