By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - does any big rpg fan not own a 360?

Huge RPG fan and didn't own a 360 until SO4 announcement + others. Just got my 360 this past weekend.

Currently loving my Wii x2, Xbox 360 Pro & Xbox 360 Arcade, and Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children Limited "Cloud Black" 160GB PS3

GAMEFLY & GOOZEX FTW

Around the Network

PS3, Wii, and 360 should all have their share of quality RPGs IMO.

me, reason 360's suck.

PS3 has some of the best RPG's on there way: 3  Final Fantasy XIII games, White Knight Story, Dark Cloud 3 & loads of others.

Marty8370 said:
me, reason 360's suck.

well it doesnt suck for rpg fans

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I own a PS3 and a Wii and I'm a big JRPG fan, eventually some great JRPGs will will come to these consoles, for now I guess I'll play some PSone JRPGs

Around the Network

I'm a big JRPG fan, but I'll never, ever, buy a Microsoft console

I'm also anti-microsoft!

That's too bad. The first Xbox was actually a good piece of hardware with some great hardcore niche titles.

Are there ethical reasons people don't support MS? I'm not up on the company's history.

Me. It's the only genre of game that I really get hyped about. To be honest, while I would like a 360, the DS and PSP are more than satisfying my RPG thirst at the moment. The PS3 (maybe Wii) will start getting them in August with Disgaea 3, so I may actually not get a 360 like I had originally planned for this summer.

For now, all what x360 has, is an AVERAGE exclusive rpgs.

Probably, i wouldn`t mind to play Lost odyssey, and maybe even Blue Dragon, BUT that is ALL.

x360 has NOTHING to offer. Only average rpgs, which could be played any time, after 2 years or 3, or maybe at all not played. Since, WASTING time on AVERAGE rpgs is NOT the best time spending. =)

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far