By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who would win in a fight? MGS

Solid Snake would win.

Around the Network

There was already a fight between big boss and solid snake, snake almost killed big boss.

mM
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Well,Solid Snake did beat BigBoss two times.In their prime I would say BigBoss,because he helped develop CQC and is the original of the clones; which means he has more "soldier" genes and is superior to Solid and Liquid.He also trained under The Boss and surpassed her.She was a badass.

No way. Solid Snake at 70 years old (or whatever his "clone age" is) saves the world in MGS4. He is able to beat young guys with a ton of skill. Meanwhile, Big Boss, not as old as Solid Snake in MGS4, couldn't beat Solid Snake on his first infiltration mission. Big Boss only sent Solid Snake in because he thought he wouldn't make it. I think MGS shows you that genes are overrated. Liquid's genes were superior but he is beaten how many times by Snake? Also, Solid Snake knows CQC, too.

windbane said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Well,Solid Snake did beat BigBoss two times.In their prime I would say BigBoss,because he helped develop CQC and is the original of the clones; which means he has more "soldier" genes and is superior to Solid and Liquid.He also trained under The Boss and surpassed her.She was a badass.

No way. Solid Snake at 70 years old (or whatever his "clone age" is) saves the world in MGS4. He is able to beat young guys with a ton of skill. Meanwhile, Big Boss, not as old as Solid Snake in MGS4, couldn't beat Solid Snake on his first infiltration mission. Big Boss only sent Solid Snake in because he thought he wouldn't make it. I think MGS shows you that genes are overrated. Liquid's genes were superior but he is beaten how many times by Snake? Also, Solid Snake knows CQC, too.

I doubt that their is truly a correct answer.BigBoss and Snake are similar,but BigBoss has better,more keen senses and better killer instinct than Snake,imo.Thats what i meant by "soldier" genes.BigBoss also had the heart to kill his mentor; someone who he had referred to as a "Mother".Snake never would do that,imo.He'd just try and find another way.Like with Meryl.

*bleu-ocelot* said:
windbane said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:

I doubt that their is truly a correct answer.BigBoss and Snake are similar,but BigBoss has better,more keen senses and better killer instinct than Snake,imo.Thats what i meant by "soldier" genes.BigBoss also had the heart to kill his mentor; someone who he had referred to as a "Mother".Snake never would do that,imo.He'd just try and find another way.Like with Meryl.

varios spoilers throughout the franchise hereL Snake does whatever it takes to get the job done. He wanted to save Meryl but went on with the mission when he thought she was dead. Snake thought he killed his father, too. He also thought he killed his best friend with his bare hands in the middle of a mine field. Come on. Finally, The Boss wanted to die.

Around the Network

I really don't know who would, but im gonna go out on a limb and say solid snake, since he has beat big boss before.

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Solid Snake. The man has saved the world more times than James Bond

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Solid would own James Bond any day...He beats him CQC & gadjet wise

Pichu would win.. he's on top of everbody!!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

solid snake

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989