By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is Waehawk a good game?

i was thinking about buying Warhawk and some of my friends said it was a waste of their money, is this true? to me, Warhawk looks like a pretty fun and cool game, but, i haven't made up my mind on spending $35 on a game that i won't like, so, please give me your opinions on Warhawk

PSN ID - ctguzman, add me Games i have: Resistance: Fall of Man Tony Hawks Proving Ground Grand Theft Auto 4 The GodFather: The Dons Edition Motorstorm

Around the Network

I like the game, its pretty fun to play, and it's pretty cool how you can play online with 4 people on your console.

The only downer to the game is that there is no campaign, and there are two map packs. But I think you can purchase them both together for $12.

So for me, the game was and has been worth the money.

Warhawk takes a while to learn and you will find yourself blown out of the sky hundreds of times before you get the hang of it. (there's no tutorial or single-player mode) However, once you DO learn it, it can stand up next to CoD4 and end up looking pretty good. The balance between the air warfare and the ground warfare is excellent and the online community is large and for the most part, very civil. Warhawk is the kind of game that you play for a while, go away to play newer games, but then find yourself coming back again and again. It's like the ultimate "fall-back" game to play when your other games get old.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

ok, cool, then i'll get it

PSN ID - ctguzman, add me Games i have: Resistance: Fall of Man Tony Hawks Proving Ground Grand Theft Auto 4 The GodFather: The Dons Edition Motorstorm

Never heard of Waehawk =P

Yes, Warhawk is a really good game though

Around the Network

You can get it cheaper than $35 if you look around, I just bought it off e-bay for $18, should be here in a few days.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |

well i've never heard of waehawk!

Edit: damn ehsteve beat me to it

king_of_the_castle said:
You can get it cheaper than $35 if you look around, I just bought it off e-bay for $18, should be here in a few days.

Do you get the headset with those?

Me and 2 of my friends just purchased the game because of the head set pack in. That alone was worth it and with the game it made it so much better of a deal.

Yes, Warhawk is an amazing game. One of the best Multi Player Games. Just remember to join the Warhawk Bi-Weekly League if you get it.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
PooperScooper said:
king_of_the_castle said:

Do you get the headset with those?

Me and 2 of my friends just purchased the game because of the head set pack in. That alone was worth it and with the game it made it so much better of a deal.

I didn't get a headset, but only because I already had one.  I agree though, that if you don't already have one, it's probably worth it to get it new with the HS, since you can also use it on your cell phone and any other blue-tooth device.

Currently Playing:  Saints Row 2 | Battlefield 2 | Company of Heroes

Recently Beaten: Gears of War | Super Mario Galaxy | Darwinia | MGS4 | Sam and Max Ep. 4, Portal | Mirror's Edge | Uncharted | Mass Effect

Looking Forward to: Alan Wake | Splinter Cell : Conviction | The Last Guardian | Batman: Arkham Asylum | SMG2 | Mass Effect 2 |