By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Lets predict the next Playstation brand exclusive that competitors will get

After the surprising announcements about Monster Hunter 3 and Star Ocean 4 it's now pretty obvious that the PS3 is no PS2.  Long gone are the days when third parties were lining up, offering their best exclusives, and just doing whatever it took to be on a Playstation console.  Anyways as we watch the empire crumble lets make a sport of it.  Lets predict the next third party exclusive that will slip from Sony's grasp.

So lets get to it...  Will it be Kingdom Hearts 3 (Wii must be looking pretty appealing to Square Enix), L.A. Noire (Are the rumors of Sony leaving Team Bondi out to dry true?), Red Dead Revolver 2 (rumored to be in development)?  Lets hear your opinions on which game(s) will be lost.

Around the Network

Erm...

Star Ocean was never a PS exclusive...

Kingdom Hearts was never an exclusive Sony Franchise either, as it's appeared on the GBA and is coming to the DS too.

Red Dead revolver is also out on the XBOX.

The only one that could even be viable is L.A. Noire, but the speculation is that the title has been cancelled, rather than moved.

Thread fail?

Some Sony fan piss you off today Legend?

Torillian said:

I wonder who that sony fanboy was?

Competitors keep your f#@!$%^ hands off the Sony exclusives. Sony cares for customers unlike MicroShaft. Sony delivers quality games and reliable consoles.

I know that you like self-abuse Legend, but for your own safety (and possibly sanity), I'm locking this. Even coming from a non-Sony fan, this would be pretty offensive. And I'm almost positive this was caused by the Rock on 2008 thread. This is just sad.

Around the Network

Gears of war, Mass Effect, Bioshock, i'll think of more later.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Torillian said:

Probably.

He always does this.  Then he get's pwned in his thread, then asks for his thread to be locked.  I'd bet 3000 vg$ that he will ask for his thread to be locked once he get's Pata-pwned.

Lookie! I posted in a locked thread!

Is he depicted by a kitty wearing sunglasses? Is that him Legend?

*whacks Rock with a rolled up newspaper*
"BAD KITTY, stop pissing people off and making sony fans look bad"

There ya go Legend

If you just press the back button once a thread is locked, after you've posted, you can continue to post in the thread.