By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Life Ambition Thread.

sc94597 said:
What was your life ambition before this generation? The ps2 to reach a billion consoles sold?

PS2 to sell 5 billion consoles was my life ambition but realised it was impossible.

Around the Network
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
Boy...I wonder if Rock On thinks he's funny. And I wonder if he thinks were laughing with him.

Alright, no need to be mean.

And yes, anyone obsessed with something, especially as much as Rock on is, needs to get laid. Einstein had two wives, one of which was his cousin. Is he a player or what?!!

Was this a warning?

No, I just didn't want to say, "Don't be a dick."

My life ambition is to settle down and have a family. Four beautiful kids and an amazing wife with some land that I can fix up myself. Thats all I want.

Career wise, Im smart and versatile enough to do almost anything I put my mind to do, but I really dont care. Im becoming and engineer because it seems like the best thing Im suited for and I can make a bundle to support my future family.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
Boy...I wonder if Rock On thinks he's funny. And I wonder if he thinks were laughing with him.

And yes, anyone obsessed with something, especially as much as Rock on is, needs to get laid. Einstein had two wives, one of which was his cousin. Is he a player or what?!!

Was this a warning?

Hmmm...that's weird...

Because your statement was far worse than mine.  Either you like sarcasm...or ...

super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:
MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:

Was this a warning?

Hmmm...that's weird...

Because your statement was far worse than mine.  Either you like sarcasm...or ...

No, I like irony.

I purposely didn't say that because I didn't want to be mean.

Around the Network

Mines to live a healthy life, Make money, live a good life and hope all the world doesn't hate the pokemon pichu.

pichu_pichu said:
Mines to live a healthy life, Make money, live a good life and hope all the world doesn't hate the pokemon pichu.

Nobody HATES Pichu, we just all realize that he's a very bad Melee character .

to have a sexy party and takeover the world

I wanna be a millionaire so can you take me there

MontanaHatchet said:
pichu_pichu said:

Nobody HATES Pichu, we just all realize that he's a very bad Melee character .

Not quite true. I hate Pichu.