By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Life Ambition Thread.

Boy...I wonder if Rock On thinks he's funny. And I wonder if he thinks were laughing with him.

Around the Network

^ I think we should get him laid. That would bring him round and show him video games are actually pretty lame compared to some aspects of life lol.

Video games are my life. I am a 24 year old intellectually handicapped man. Please do not take my video games away from me.

super_etecoon said:
Boy...I wonder if Rock On thinks he's funny. And I wonder if he thinks were laughing with him.

Alright, no need to be mean.

And yes, anyone obsessed with something, especially as much as Rock on is, needs to get laid. Einstein had two wives, one of which was his cousin. Is he a player or what?!!

MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:

And yes, anyone obsessed with something, especially as much as Rock on is, needs to get laid. Einstein had two wives, one of which was his cousin. Is he a player or what?!!

Sex is the best remedy against everything!

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Around the Network

interesting ambition, tell me how it turns out after few years

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

I wanna be... Pimp-daddy of the Christians!!!

No, seriously... Finish school, go to university, travel alot, get a good job blablabla... The usual ...

THE NETHERLANDS

My life ambition is to become someone people could look up to and depend on. Im currently preping for the US Army, I should be leaving August 12 (Im fuckn freaked out) where my MOS will be 13B Cannon Crewmember. After, I plan on joining the police force where I live, LAPD or LA County Sheriffs Dept.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

What was your life ambition before this generation? The ps2 to reach a billion consoles sold?

MontanaHatchet said:
super_etecoon said:

Was this a warning?