By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My Life Ambition Thread.

Faxanadu said:
To have visited every country existing on earth.

Currently, I am at about 50. So, about 140 to go

Even the tiny ones like Pitcairn Islands, The Gambia and San Marino?

Around the Network

Create a feature length animation... that will also make me lots of money.

Rock_on_2008 said:

PS3 to win the console generation wars and outsell the 360 and Wii. That is my life ambition.

"People what is your life ambition?"

YOUR life ambition? WTF!!! Unless you buy every single PS3 to beat the wii and 360 you have very little to do with the whole process. 

Life ambition is something you have to do. things like...

• Fall in love
  • Get a degree
  • Become a millionaire
  • Become famous

Not the PS3 to win the generation.

OT: My life ambition is to become a millionaire, which I am certain will happen lol

Rath said:
Faxanadu said:
To have visited every country existing on earth.

Currently, I am at about 50. So, about 140 to go

Even the tiny ones like Pitcairn Islands, The Gambia and San Marino?

I have included Monaco and the Vatican. Does that answer your question?

Micronesia, here I come!

And to give this discussion a sophisticated twist:

• To build a house
  • To plant a tree
  • To father a son

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Of course the PS3 outselling the 360 and Wii in total sales by the end of the console generation is my life ambition. I live in hope my PS3 will be the top selling console.

That is assuming the PS3 will have a two year longer lifespan than the Wii. PS3 = 10 years. Wii = 8 years. The Wii needs to be upgraded in a few years time due to its limited capabilities and Nintendo consoles historically drop off in sales.

Around the Network
Rock_on_2008 said:
Of course the PS3 outselling the 360 and Wii in total sales by the end of the console generation is my life ambition. I live in hope my PS3 will be the top selling console.

That is assuming the PS3 will have a two year longer lifespan than the Wii. PS3 = 10 years. Wii = 8 years. The Wii needs to be upgraded in a few years time due to its limited capabilities and Nintendo consoles historically drop off in sales.

oh god he is serious as well..

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

Rock_on_2008 said:

I like computer games too, but it's not my life. It's like 2% of my life, anymore and it's just sad. Why don't you put things such as family, friends, education, career, sport, reading/writing, hobbies and so on in front of video games, for me those kind of things should be life ambitions way over video games.

Video games are the most important thing in my life. I want the PS3 to win the console generation and sell the most consoles worldwide. I want both the X360 and Wii to die off.

If I could afford it i would contribute 10 million dollars to help the PS3 win the console generation wars.

this guy as doing way to much drugs..

OT:

Retire by the age of 35.

With a house, wife and Corvette or something

I think I'd like to have a family and do work that is useful to the scientific community. That's about it.