By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Harvest Moon Wii "Tree of Peace" hits Japan

ssj12 said:
I cant wait for a Harvest Moon game on the PS3 lol. Natsume really pushed this to the Wii quicker then I thought.

Is there one on the way? I haven't heard about it! 

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

Around the Network
kber81 said:

It looks like wii is a psp equivalent in home systems world... Are they going to port all DS titles?

EDIT:

I hate covers which doesn't contain any in-game pictures. 

It's nice to see how you can point out negative points, even if they aren't valid. There is a difference between ports and sequels. Calling this game a DS port would be the same as calling FF XIII a NES-port.

Are there any informations available for this game? I haven't played a Harvest Moon yet altough my sister has two of them (GBA and DS) but I was always interested in the gameplay.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Bodhesatva said:
ssj12 said:
I cant wait for a Harvest Moon game on the PS3 lol. Natsume really pushed this to the Wii quicker then I thought.

Is there one on the way? I haven't heard about it!

I contacted Natsume's PR a while ago. They said they are interested in developing at least one game on each console. 

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

nintendo_fanboy said:

It's nice to see how you can point out negative points, even if they aren't valid. There is a difference between ports and sequels. Calling this game a DS port would be the same as calling FF XIII a NES-port.

You are welcome.   PSP isn't a world famous "weaker PS2" equivalent because of direct ports but because of games like Wipeout Pure, Tekken DR, RR, Daxter etc. I think my point is totally valid.

I want this game so bad, it better not take too long to localize it.

Around the Network

first of all: I think we have different opinions on what a port is, some games are not really ported but just build up in the same way as the game before it, and there is no shame in that as long as its not just a cheap copy, second of all: I´m deverting your attention as you read this to finally get 100 posts. Ha to late now :)

Yeah, this is a ground up Wii title, not a port in any way.

kber81 said:
nintendo_fanboy said:

It's nice to see how you can point out negative points, even if they aren't valid. There is a difference between ports and sequels. Calling this game a DS port would be the same as calling FF XIII a NES-port.

You are welcome. PSP isn't a world famous "weaker PS2" equivalent because of direct ports but because of games like Wipeout Pure, Tekken DR, RR, Daxter etc. I think my point is totally valid.

What do you mean valid?  This game is not a port.

As another poster said, there is a difference between a port, a sequel, and a spinoff (or branch).  I love how you can come and take the chance to flame the DS and Wii without anything to go on except stating that your own point is valid.

twesterm said:

What do you mean valid? This game is not a port.

As another poster said, there is a difference between a port, a sequel, and a spinoff (or branch). I love how you can come and take the chance to flame the DS and Wii without anything to go on except stating that your own point is valid.

So, lets say it's a cheap equivalent of DS game... (like cooking mama, brain training etc.) feeling better now?

Doesn't really interest me...it doesn't look too great either...

Maybe I'll check it out though.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )