By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Fanboy Confessions

None since I own all three.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network

Lets see...
Bioshock
Metal Gear Solid 4
Mass Effect
Call of duty 4
and Assasin's Creed

Oh and GTA IV, can't believe I forgot that one...

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

uncharted... and crysis (highest settings)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

The only ones I don't have now are the PS3 and PSP, but I'll get them eventually. There aren't a ton of games that I really want on them, but there are some nice ones I'm really wanting...

Metal Gear Solid 4
Gradius Collection
R-Type Command
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins
Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

I own a PS3 and PSP, very soon a 360, so I'll just list Wii and DS games:

- Super Smash Bros. Brawl
- Super Mario Galaxy
- The World Ends With You

That's it.

Around the Network

wipe out (psp)
wipe out (ps3)
latest burnourt game (360/ps3)
burn out (on psp)
Dead or alive (360)

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

have all of the home consoles but-

I want a PSP for Castlevania, Ghouls and Ghosts, God of War, Patapon, and Wipeout

I want a DS for New Super Mario, the Castlevanias, and Contra 4