By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Gears Of War 2 or Resistance 2 and why?

Gears 2 becaus i just have 360. But i think gears 2 will be better. I love the gameplay, was more tactical than other games like halo or cod and resistance. Not many people like the gears multiplayer, muy i found it very adictive. The story, in overall, was good, and the graphics, well, everything about that have been said.

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

What's an IMPO? Intolerant Man who is Pissed Off?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

To answer the question presented, I can not present my opinion like 97% of the people in this thread because I do not care for the two games nor do I have any idea of how good the games are.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

dtewi said:
What's an IMPO? Intolerant Man who is Pissed Off?

IMPO in my personal opinion, and yes my sister went onto the computer and said she wrote a coment after i left too go 4 a shower... im not even against 360 what the hell

Respect for compans: SONY > NINTENDO >>>>>>>>>> MICROSOFT

Your sarcasm detector be broken.

And isn't IMPO a (I'm not sure if you call it this) double onterage(sp?)?

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Around the Network

you know that everyone who has a 360 will chose gears of war 2 & PS3 will chose Resistance 2. I have both and while Resistance is a great FPS it is not as diversed as Gears of War

wareagle372 said:
you know that everyone who has a 360 will chose gears of war 2 & PS3 will chose Resistance 2. I have both and while Resistance is a great FPS it is not as diversed as Gears of War

Hmm I don't like Gears but I liked Resistance so i'll go with that on the personal taste front. However since I worship the ground Valve walks on, I would have to say Left 4 dead > PS3 lineup.

Tease.

I played both GeoW and Resistance, and Resistance just clicked for me far better. I think it was the story and the fun weapons more than anything else. I did enjoy GeoW, which I played through with a friend who owned a 360, but like I said the story just didn't click as well for me, and I found the game repetitive, perhaps because of the lack of weapon variety.

That said, I believe that my opinion on the two is in the minority.

Squilliam said:
wareagle372 said:

Hmm I don't like Gears but I liked Resistance so i'll go with that on the personal taste front. However since I worship the ground Valve walks on, I would have to say Left 4 dead > PS3 lineup.

I'm so a zombie swarm!

Former something....

Blacksaber said:
Squilliam said:
wareagle372 said:

I'm so a zombie swarm!

+ ∞

Btw I love that Gif you have in you signature, it makes me smile every time I see it.

Tease.