By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumor: Infinity Ward giving Call of Duty 6 a sci-fi setting

Would this explain the reason why they put for the message of the day "Lucasarts Infinity ward is hiring jobs@infinityward.com ".

GamerTag/PSN ID JoshmyersBV (please add me I have 2 friends on Xbox Live)

Around the Network
Soriku said:
ClaudeLv250 said:
This would be a...good change but I doubt it They'd probably put like aliens and crap in it and make it look like other generic sci-fi shooters.

So what do you want? ANOTHER generic WWII shooter or a sci fi one?

I don't care. CoD sucks. I don't own any of them.

Watch your mouth young man! >_>

Sci Fi seems to be the next logical step for the franchise. I'd like to see what Infinity Ward could do with it...

What a mediocre title to the story. There isn't even a Call Of Duty 5. The new call of duty is called Call of Duty: World at War. They could at least make an effort to use the correct information.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Soriku said:
erikers said:
What a mediocre title to the story. There isn't even a Call Of Duty 5. The new call of duty is called Call of Duty: World at War. They could at least make an effort to use the correct information.

Uh...CoD: WaW IS CoD5. They just happened to use a subtitle. They do that for games sometimes.

@Okey

lol no. CoD is boring.

No.

Baten Kaitos is boring :)

NintendoTogepi said:
Zucas said:
It's hard to find any kind of shooter that hasn't been overused. I mean apocalyptic, sci fi, WW2, Modern War, Vietnam War, Aliens, ect have all been beaten into the ground numerous times. I mean I doubt they have anything else they can do haha. Aside from WW1 or earlier.

The shooter genre simply needs a break.

I've never seen a Vietnam war game. Someone should make one.

Anyway, Revolutionary War, Civil War, World War I, Korean War, Vietnam War and Gulf War could all be interesting games.

actually there was a vietnam war game its called shellshock   but i also think a gulfwar game could be interesting i dont know about the rest

Around the Network

Falklands war game.

MGS4!

i think cod shoudnt become a sci fi shooter

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I don't like sci fi shooters, but I played only Halo and people considering that as a great game :s.

I'll wait to see how they do it if this is true. Call of Duty 2 and 4 were great so I'm going to give them a chance and see what happens (again, if true).

sci fi might be interesting as long as its human vs human. too many alien ones already.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur