By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which Street Fighter is the best?

Street Fighter 2 Turbo

Around the Network

For me Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo: the new challengers

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

I spent alot of time on super street fighter 2 on snes so il say that one and hopeing street fighter 4 will be great.

I liked Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX for PSP the best. I haven't played many Street Fighter games tho.

Shake and bake, it just happend.

Domo-Kun said:
SSF2T Dreamcast.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo for the Dreamcast??? Didn't know that version exist.. Hmmm... better dust of my dreamcast & find me a copy of the game..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

SF2 Turbo on SNES. I hated Super SF2 and stopped paying attention after that.

Street Fighter 2 Turbo Championship Edition.
but now i would give it to SF2 HD Remix... so nice to see with better graphics.

NiKKoM said:
ikilledkenny said:
I know many people will burn me for this, but my favorite is Street Fighter Alpha 2. Custom Combos ftw!

I have the SNES version of Alpha 2.. Man that brings back memories.. It was released in 1996 & was the last great SNES game made..

I have the SNES version too! boy was it ever hard to do max super with 3x punch or kick using a SNES controller since they didnt have the 3x button option lol. And yea it was the last best SNES game and one of the best looking SNES game ever.

I never really played anything past the SF2 series ($1-2 on alpha in an arcade, but that is about it), so I have to say Super Street Fighter II HD Remix. Followed extremely closely by Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES). I like the additions of super moves, and online play and the slightly easier than classic controls in HD Remix.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
I never really played anything past the SF2 series ($1-2 on alpha in an arcade, but that is about it), so I have to say Super Street Fighter II HD Remix. Followed extremely closely by Street Fighter II Turbo (SNES). I like the additions of super moves, and online play and the slightly easier than classic controls in HD Remix.

What the guy that looks like a girl said.  I've only played a 1/2 dozen SF games and didn't play Street Fighter 3 Third Strike.  However, of the games I've played, the only 2 I ever bought were SF2 Turbo and SSF2HDR (PSN).

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org